If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to attend the surgery and ask for a travel vaccination pack at reception. This contains information and a form that will need completing and returning to the surgery in advance of an appointment being made with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
Price List for Travel Vaccinations
Please read this important advice and keep for future reference
- It is really important that you visit the surgery before you travel to seek advice and protection for your trip
- We are really busy at the surgery and so it is essential that you try to book your appointment with the travel nurse well in advance of your departure date – 8 weeks before you travel is ideal. We ask you to try to remember this, as it is so important to get protected.
- Please complete the attached assessment form and return to the surgery as soon as possible. Travel Risk Form. Details on how to return it are at the bottom of the page.
- On receipt of the assessment form our Nurses will review the information and contact you to discuss further. Please make sure you complete the form fully as failure to do so will result in potential delays to your vaccination schedule.
- Occasionally, you will have some urgent reason that means you cannot plan in advance and in these circumstances, it may be more convenient for you to attend a local Travel Clinic. It is never too late to get some protection and we can advise you of other Travel Clinics in the area.
- If you use the internet, a good places to look for information is http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/TravelHealth/Pages/Travelhealthhome.aspx
To return the form, please bring to the surgery and hand to reception or post to:
Travel Clinic Administration
Pulborough Medical Group
West Sussex RH20 1FG
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.