Clinics & Services
Pulborough Medical Group offers a wide range of health services and clinics.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre
- Minor surgery operations
- Bereavement group
- Weight Management
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Child health
- Vasectomy consultations by appointment - See Non Scalpel Vasectomy for more information
- Private Microsuction Clinic Leaflet for ear wax removal
A host of other services and clinics are also undertaken by our Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Private Microsuction Clinic for ear wax removal
Gatwick Audiology will be holding a clinic at PMG every alternate Friday. The rates are £60 for one ear and £90 for both ears.
Please note if there is no wax, a £30 consultation fee will still be charged.
To make a booking please contact them direct and ask to speak to Diane Buckley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0333 011 7717
Nursing Clinics and Services include
- Heart Disease
- Family planning
- Cervical smears
- Baby vaccination and immunization
- Leg Ulcer clinics
- Ear Irrigation
Our Health Care Assistants undertake the following services
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure checks
- New patient health checks,
- Infection control