When We Are Closed
General medical and healthcare advice is available 24 hours a day from NHS 111.
For urgent medical attention outside our normal surgery hours, please call the practice and your call will be re-directed to Harmoni the Out of Hours Service or alternatively you can call them direct on 0300 130 1313. The on-call duty doctor will be on call for several surgeries and you will usually be asked to attend an emergency clinic in the locality so that the doctor can examine you.
What is NHS 111?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- NHS 111 directs patients to the service that is best able to meet your needs taking into account your location, the time of day you are calling and the capacity of local services.
When should I use 111?
When its not a life threatening situation and, therefore, is less urgent than a 999 call
- When you cannot see your own GP, for instance when it is closed or your are away from home
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require
- When you require reassurance about what to do next
Click on this link for further Information about NHS 111
Practice Closed Dates
We would like to announce to our patients that we will be closing for the following Bank Holidays. Should you require a pharmacy within these timeframes, contact details are available from NHS direct telephone number 111 or on the internet at www.nhs.uk or on the following link: Please click here for Bank Holiday Information about pharmacies in our area.
Monday 29 August Summer bank holiday
Monday 26 December Boxing Day
Tuesday 27 December Christmas Day (substitute day)
Monday 2 January New Years Day Holiday (substitute day)
Friday 14 April Good Friday
Monday 17 April Easter Monday
Monday 1 May Early May Bank Holiday
Monday 29 May Spring Bank Holiday
Monday 28 August Summer Bank Holiday
Monday 25 December Christmas Day
Tuesday 26 December Boxing Day